Welcome to our website of DERMANEO GmbH
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the website DERMANEO GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). For the use of the website it is important that you as a user accept the following provisions.
3. Subject of DERMANEO GmbH: The trade and distribution in the field of cosmetics and dietary supplements, offline as well as online, as well as the granting of licenses to trademark rights. The trade also includes products from the non-prescription range of medicines. The company participates in corresponding product brands, buys, sells and trades with product brands of other companies as well as with its own OEM products. The company supports brands in the cosmetics, dietary supplements and associated primary, secondary and tertiary industries in sales (online and offline). Another business purpose is the organization and mediation of services for companies in the areas of B2B and B2C, development of business systems, branding and market entry. In addition, the company sells and trades (offline and online) sustainable products and accessories for children, adolescents and adults for use in the fields of school, education, work, leisure and sports.
Contact details and legal notices
If you have any questions about our website, you can contact us at the following contact details:
Gewerbering Süd 2
97359 Schwarzach a. Main
Phone: +49 (0) 931 322 46-0
Responsible for editorial content in accordance with Section 55 paragraph 2 RStV:
Register court: Würzburg District Court
Register number: HRB 14521
Availability of the website
1. The website has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be a disruption to availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions of availability may occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which DERMANEO GmbH is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. DERMANEO GmbH points out …
… that it is technically impossible to make the website available free of errors of any kind and that DERMANEO GmbH therefore assumes no responsibility for this,
… that errors may lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
… that the availability of these websites depends on conditions and services beyond the control of DERMANEO GmbH, such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties involved. We are not responsible for any disturbances that fall within this area.
If you use a derMANEO GmbH service or send us e-mails, text messages or other messages from your computer or mobile device, you communicate with us electronically. We will communicate electronically with you in various ways, e.g. via e-mail, text messages or through the publication of electronic messages or other communications on our website or in the context of other services of DERMANEO Gmbh. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notifications, publications and other communications that we communicate to you electronically do not require written form, unless mandatory legal requirements require a different form of communication.
Copyright and database rights
1. All content contained in or provided by DERMANEO GmbH in a service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of DERMANEO GmbH or third parties that deliver content or on the website and is protected by German copyright and database law.
2. The total stock of content contained in or provided by DERMANEO GmbH in a service is also the exclusive property of DERMANEO GmbH and is protected by German copyright and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and/or reuse parts of a service of DERMANEO GmbH without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to use any significant part of a service provided by DERMANEO GmbH without the express written consent of DERMANEO GmbH. reuse (whether single or multiple). Furthermore, you may not create and/or publish your own database containing essential parts of a service of DERMANEO GmbH without the express written consent of DERMANEO GmbH.
Patents & Copyrights
All patents and copyrights filed on the website of DERMANEO GmbH are also applicable to all services and other products of DERMANEO GmbH. It may happen that the respective patents or copyrights are operated under one or more patents or copyrights.
Claims arising from intellectual property rights
DERMANEO GmbH respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to fears of a violation, please follow our procedure for notifying firstname.lastname@example.org of a violation of the law.
1. We always make every effort to ensure that the services of DERMANEO GmbH are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, the nature of the Internet does not guarantee this. Your access to derMANEO GmbH services may also occasionally be interrupted or restricted to enable repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of each of these temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. DERMANEO GmbH shall be liable without limitation insofar as the cause of the damage is due to an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by DERMANEO GmbH or a legal representative or vicarious agent of DERMANEO GmbH.
3. Furthermore, DERMANEO GmbH is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Obligations are essential, the violation of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfilment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, DERMANEO GmbH is only liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. DERMANEO GmbH shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, body and health, a defect after taking over a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the case of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. Insofar as the liability of DERMANEO GmbH is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other websites
1. For links that are not operated by DERMANEO GmbH and are located on their website, we have no possibility to control the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the contents of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. The access of all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we kindly ask you to immediately draw our attention to illegal and dubious contents of the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of DERMANEO GmbH. Such a link requires our prior consent.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods to disputes and disputes arising from this Agreement.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider (jurisdiction Würzburg/Germany).
1. Contract language is German.
3. The ineffectiveness of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the purpose of the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision corresponding to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.
Please also take note of our information on data protection.
Contact us. We are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (CET)
+49 (0) 931 322 460